McFlops

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
McFlops
McFlops
Admin
IGN
Thank you Sam for inspiring me to do this as well!
Feel free to call me McFlops or Eli! Hopefully, you'll get to know me a little bit better from this thread! :D

Nationality: British-American

Favorite Class: Physical Movement (Class for theater majors. Learning and practicing the methods/exercises of historical teachers such as Vsevolod Meyerhold, Konstantin Stanislavski, Stella Adler, Sanford Meisner, and more).

Music: My music taste has always been scattered amongst a variety of genres. I go from Classical, Pop, Rap, R&B, Golden Age Broadway, and the good ol' Frank Sinatra & Tony Bennett. Right now, give Try To Remember (the Fantastiks) and Le Nozze Di Figaro, K 492 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart a listen!

Summer Job: I'm going into my third year of working as a Surf Instructor this summer

Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby

Biggest Pet Peeve: People who say “no offense” as if it downplays anything insulting they say (if you're one of those people... LOL)

First Celebrity Crush: EMMA WATSON AS HERMIONE GRANGER!

Three interesting facts: I'm a competitive surfer and swimmer, I'm an actor with the goal this year to get into a top School for the Arts, and I'm fluent in Sign-Language (the entire side of my mom's family is deaf).

Favorite Minigame: My all-time favorite minigame across Minecraft has been Survival Games, and I feel always will be. Exploring different maps, running into different players of all unique skill levels and competition, and enjoying top-notch, custom coded versions of the minigame have always intrigued me. No wonder I'm on this server, Codex is host to one of the most iconic versions of Survival Games!

Staff experience: I have been an active moderator on MC for the past 5 years. I worked as a Senior Minigames Moderator+ on Badlion for 2 years. I've transitioned into becoming a Badlion Client moderator, and now the proud Administrator on TheCodexMC.

PC/PS4 Games: Outside of Minecraft, I play League of Legends on my beautiful MacBook Pro. On the PlayStation, I'm an addict to Fifa 18 and Marvel's Spider-Man! Don't judge if you haven't played, they are both insanely fun. I tried to learn Fortnite but I'm dreadful at it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately, it's almost 3:30 AM and I'm exhausted so feel free to reply with any further questions you lot have or I'll edit the thread for more info!

I look forward to getting to know you all, seeing you in the discord, and playing with you all on the network!

Last edited: